Pre-planning your funeral helps your family and friends during a difficult time. Losing someone you love is painful and difficult. If you're like most people, you don't even want to think about your funeral. But the truth is that one day, your family and friends will need to make decisions about your funeral. And these decisions will need to be made quickly and during a very emotional time.
- You are able to select your funeral preferences ahead of time
- We will keep a record of your wishes on file
- You can protect your assets from costs associated with long-term care or illness
- Help your family avoid overspending at the time of your death
- Freeze funeral costs at today's prices
- Provides you with an asset that does not affect the ability to qualify for Medicaid
- Opt for a manageable payment program versus a single lump sum due at the time of death
- Appointments are available in the comfort of your home or at one of our conveniently located facilities
Prearranging has been called by many families a "loving gift" that will not be forgotten. We take great pride in providing this wonderful service with a very simple approach, families serving families.